Monday, March 26, 2007

70 Million Sold

I love my iPod. This little device has changed the the way we listen to music and it will never be the same again. I have two 20 gigs, one for the house and one for the car. Both are filled with some of the greatest music in the world. Yes I was a big fan of Napster, then Limewire and now Usenet. If you haven't discovered Usenet you should take a look. And of course a lot of my music comes from iTunes. But the cool thing is, it all comes back to the iPod. It goes with me everywhere. My run in the morning, my sail in the afternoon and the other day I saw a guy swimming with his iPod (in a waterproof case of course). Here is a cool video on the history of the iPod from the Discovery Channel. If you like, you could rip it and play it on your iPod!

No comments: