Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dear Diary

Her Diary,

Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird.  We had made plans to meet at a restaurant for dinner.  I was shopping with my girlfriends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I showed up late, but he made no comment on it.  Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested we go somewhere quiet where we could talk.  He agreed but he didn't say much.  I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Nothing".  I then asked him if it was my fault he was upset.  He said he was not upset, that it had nothing to do with me and to stop worrying about it.  On the way home I told him that I loved him.  He smiled slightly and continued driving.  I can't explain his behavior and I'm not sure why he didn't say,  "I love you", to me.  When we got home, I thought I'd lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.  He just sat there and watched TV.  He continued to be distant and absent.  Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed.  About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.  But I still felt he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.  He fell asleep and I cried.  I don't know what to do.  I almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.  My life is a disaster!

His Diary,  

Went out to the boat today and the engine would not start....can't figure out why.

No comments: