Monday, December 07, 2015

Sailing Goals 2016

It's been another year of wonderful sails onboard the Addiction (our Newport 30).  Here were my sailing goals from last year:

Here are my goals for 2015:
Sail the Grenadines
Continue the search for the perfect boat to sail to the South Pacific+
Sail to Napa+
Take out more friends and family for day sails+
Baja Ha Ha 2015+
More night sails+
Raft up Clipper Cove
Sail to Tomales Bay with Tex
Be very safe+

+ = done.

Here are my goals for 2016
Sail the Grenadines  (we have chartered a boat for a week in Feb!)
Fix engine issue
Sail in the 2016 Baja Haha (my sixth)
Get ready to purchase boat for 2018 trip to Australia
Learn to kitesurf
Have a boatload of folks join me for more day sails on the bay
Sail the Channel Islands of Socal

It's going to another awesome year!  What are your sailing goals?






No comments: