Friday, January 29, 2016

Bon Voyage to Me!

Departing today for an epic sailing adventure to the Grenadines in the West Indies.  We have chartered a 43' monohull and depart from St. Lucia on Sunday.  We will scuba, snorkel, float, swim and laugh our way to the 140 mile distant Grenada.  I tried to make this trip happen in 2015 but could not get enough folks.  So I am really looking forward to this one!  Weather looks fine with 70-85 degrees, winds in the low 20's and lots of turquoise water.  I will have a full report upon my return.  Time to rock and roll!




2 comments:

Tillerman said...

Have a great time.

I have sailed in the Grenadines a couple of times. Fabulous part of the world.

Fungod said...

Thanks T-man! I am packed and ready to depart. really glad we did not go last weekend as most flights were canceled due to the super storm. As it is, we get out of the Bay Area before the crush of the Super Bowl in Santa Clara. This one has been on the b-list for a while. Of the 4 charters I have done in the Caribbean, it will be my fist as skipper. It's going to be awesome.