Friday, February 19, 2016

Let your ear hairs grow!

Meet Brad Funk - sailor and Olympic hopeful.  I love his attitude about sailing and how he explains the wonders of our sport.  Sounds a bit like my feelings about sailing.  Especially the feeling of oneness with nature.  I have come to realize that I connect with my spiritual side when on the water.  Enjoy this vid!



For the last several months, I have been dealing with our battery pack with serves our electric engine.  It's been a long process but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  We hope to be back on the water in next 10 days (my last sail on Addiction was December 6th).  In the meantime, I am heading out with John today on his 42' Islander.  There may be some rain, but it should be just a short, light shower.  Happy weekend and get down to your boat and enjoy.

No comments: