Friday, March 21, 2008

Three Years


Click the pic!


H2uh0 had it's humble beginings 3 years ago this month. Several boat accidents in one weekend on the bay inspired me to start this blog. They say a blogger's year is like a dog year so that means I am closer to 21 blog years old! Not bad. Here is a look back at the blog when I first started, compliments of archive.org. Hope you all are enjoying the posts and keep coming back for more. I am off for a ski week during spring break and will return the end of March! Be sure to check out the archives and listen to h2uh0 radio on the right. Happy vernal equinox!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. 3 years is a hell of a feat. Keep it going I love reading your stuff

Mr.Boat said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on three years! I've not visited in a while (my bad) but love the turtle pic. Hope you had a great ski trip and enjoyable spring break.