Monday, March 13, 2017

Two for One

Had two great sails over the weekend.  Took out a group of friends on Saturday and a solo sail on Sunday.  Saturday we had wind all day with about 15 knots.  Beautiful for sure.  Made a lunch stop at Clipper and it felt like summer out there.  The Bomba's loved it.  Kona got to go the beach with John.
On Sunday, Kona and I made it to Craig's Cove for some swimming.  I kayaked, Kona swam (water is about 56 right now).  Had a very nice run home.  Winds were a bit lighter, but pleasant.
Next weekend, my friend Joe heads out from Vegas for a weekend on the bay.  Should be a hoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
http://edutips.eu

Fungod said...

Yes please do.