Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pics of the Week






On Saturday, my wife and I are celebrating 25 years in the hospitality business together!  In 1992, I started the Too Much Fun Club.  My wife, Bridget, joined about 1.5 years in and I could not have done this without her.  We assist large companies with their corporate events.  We host picnics, holiday events and many other types of celebrations here in the Silicon Valley.  It's been an amazing journey for our 2 person company (we have been lucky enough to work out of our home for all this time) and we are very proud of what we have accomplished over the many years.  In my mind, there are not many couples who could work together, live together and still have an amazing marriage.  I think because we have hobbies that we love, our marriage has worked.  I am a huge lover of the wind and sailing, while Bridget adores going to Disneyland and Disney World.  She does her thing with friends as I do mine and we have the time apart to grow and enjoy.  It works for us!

To celebrate our our 25th anniversary, we have invited 12 of our closest friends to enjoy a fine meal at our house.  Our chef friend Laura will prepare the dinner and we will feast!  Many a persons have said you can never have too much fun...but we have proved them all wrong!

No comments: