Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sailing News Reader - Tip of the Month

I have been using Google Reader for some time now. I subscribed to a few boat blogs and it is handy to read a bunch of sailing info and blogs without having to go to multiple sites. Last night I subscribed to a bunch more and had everything at my fingertips under one heading: sailing. In other words all the latest entries from the most popular blogs and resources come up on the same "blog" if you will. To give it a try, go to google.com and on the top you will see "Reader". Sign in or up and search sailing. You should see the most popular blogs. Subscribe to the ones you want. Click on one and on the bottom right you will see "see more from sailing", click and everything you subscribed to will open up. It's a great way to get all the news and updates in one spot! Give it a try, it's free and there is much to explore!

1 comment:

Joe said...

How do you think I got here..;)