Thursday, March 01, 2012

Every Sailing Movie Ever Made - Here



Over the last month I rewatched two great sailing movies:  Waterworld and Dead Calm.  I enjoyed seeing them again, especially from a sailing standpoint.  There is one shot in Waterworld with Costner halfway up the mast at sunset and his 50 foot trimaran blasting towards the horizon.  Check it out.  So you like sailing movies too I hope.  I found a list of all the sailing movies ever made and wanted to share the list with the visitors of my blog.  You can view it here.    Enjoy!

1 comment:

my2fish said...

I haven't seen Dead Calm, but I absolutely love Waterworld. It seems like whenever I talk about it, no one else likes it and they bag on Kevin Costner, but I thought it was a sweet movie. His sailboat was awesome. I loved when he launched that sail up into the sky to grab extra wind and escape.