Friday, September 07, 2007

Share your Playlists With The Entire World!


So I have been working with iTunes since the day it came out in January 2001. It is an amazing app that can do many things. One of my first frustrations, however, was that I had all this muic and I could only listen to it on my computer. Then along came the iPod and that helped. Then Airport Express came next and I could beam my desktop music down to my stereo in the family room. That was way cool. I have several in the house and now with a little app called Airfoil (this app allows you to use any app for broadcasting, not just iTunes), I can beam the music anywhere in the house as long as I have an Airport in that room. Very sweet. But still limiting. What if I want to share my latest playlist with my friend in Delaware? Even Airport Extreme isn't that strong! So I stumbled upon ths cool website that allows me to share a good portion of my playlists in iTunes with the entire world!!! Now that is one sweet broadcaster! No, not a broadcaster, but rather a website that allows you to upload your playlists in .xml and then share with anyone you want. Now I can share my playlists with you. The best part....it's free! If you would like to hear some of my cool tunes and share your playlists with the ones you love, click here.

No comments: