Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Quest Begins - Baja Ha Ha

On Friday evening I headed over to the Baja Ha Ha Reunion at Jack London Square in Oakland. Latitude 38 was hosting the party which took place on the showroom floor of the Pacific Sail Expo. Lots of cool folks mingling and enjoying the libations provided by the sponsor. I spoke to a few folks that had been on the Ha Ha and got a few tips on how to become crew on the boats heading to Cabo. I did meet one couple who own a Hunter 466 and passed them my sailing resume. I will follow up with them and see how it goes. After the show, I headed out for a sunset sail that out of this world. Perfect 10 knot winds and we were slicing by the San Francisco skyline that was just sparkling. What a great way to start the weekend. If anyone out there has a boat heading down on the Ha Ha, please feel free to contact me at fungod@gmail.com Aloha!

No comments: