Monday, April 25, 2011

Stream From the Cloud for free


Ever since Google purchased and shut down Simplify, I have been looking for a way to stream music from my home computer to my phone when away from the house. Amazon has a new service that does not work with iPhones and Apple is prepping their cloud service, but in the meatime, I need a solution. I found a great one in Audo Galaxy. Download the app to your computer and phone. Sync up your iTunes lib to the cloud and you are good to go. It's easy and you'll being able to get to all that music thru your iPhone or Android phone. There is something cool about streaming music to where ever you are and I think it is a very neat evolution in technology.

1 comment:

pfb360 said...

That is very cool! Thanks for the find, I'll have to check that out.