Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Back from the Islands

I love Anguilla!  On our 5th Boyz Week, we traveled to the British West Indies and the lovey isle of Anguilla.  I have been to a few islands in my time, but none as amazing as this one.  The people, the unspoiled beauty, and the chill feel, made this one of the top vacations of my life.  We stayed in a beautiful villa (thank-you Frank!) at a resort called Viceroy, overlooking the azure waters. One of the many highlights was attending the annual Anguilla Day celebrations with the island's 14k inhabitants.  There was even a sail race around the 17 mile long island.  We saw the finish and met several crew members. Without fail, I commandeered a fast Hobie and sailed each day in Meads Bay.  Loved that.  If an island trip is in your future, please visit this Caribbean paradise.






No comments: