Saturday, September 16, 2017

Price Agreed Upon...We are Buying a Yacht!



We are into the survey and sea trial phase. That will happen on Tuesday.  I have hired one of the top naval architects for the job.  The boat in this vid is a sistership (not our boat).  The elements that I have been looking for in a modern day cruiser are: no inmast furling (I believe this to be a very dangerous feature), 3 cabins, and lucky for me, they just put $20k into rigging and sails.  Folks, I think we have a winner!

Our plan is to depart for Australia in next September!  My friends Mike and Tex are joining me for the one year adventure to Brisbane.  I am so #@^*^# excited!!!  I can't wait to tell you about my adventures!  If there are any followers in the Bay Area, let me know and let's go for a sail on my new to me boat!

No comments: