Friday, September 11, 2020

2020 Baja Ha Ha Canceled

They just announced the cancellation of this years Haha.  I had hoped to help a boat get safely down the peninsula and complete my 7th Haha.  My first Haha was in 2010 aboard a quick cat.  I have had nothing but wonderful adventures sailing the coast on other folks boats.  The sojorn is 750 miles and takes 10 days with stops in Turtle Bay and Santa Maria.  The destination is Cabo San Lucas.  150 boats and 500 folks.  What fun.  You can still safely sail to Mexico and with that in mind, one of the long time participants is organizing the Nada Haha.  40 boats have already signed up!  Cruising in Mexico is permitted at this time and the folks that doing it are enjoying their time.  I will look forward to next November and hope the Haha tradition continues.  





No comments: