Monday, May 17, 2010

Go to the Sun


I am looking forward to the Baja Ha Ha this October. Since I am a music lover and an iPod owner, I will need to find a way to keep my iPod charged on this two week trip down the coast of Baja Mexico. One possible source of power is solar. I found a cool charger called Freeloader. It can charge many types of hand held gagets including an iPhone which has my chartploter on it. Another possibility is Juicebar. I will do some more investigating to find out which one is best and let you know the results. They are both in the $50 range. If you have tried either product and have an opinion, please let me know.

2 comments:

Pineapple Girl said...

Have you made a decision yet? I am looking for one of these to take on the Pacific Cup but not sure what product to get...

Fungod said...

After looking at reviews it looks like Freeloader is my choice. Good luck and after the race, let me know how your Freeloader worked. I won't need mine till October.