Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Lake Sunapee



We are in New Hampshire for the holidays with my family.  My sister has a beautiful home on Lake Sunapee and we had a lovely sunrise over the lake this morning.  I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2012.  Here's to many sailing adventures in the New Year!

Some of my sailing goals for this year:
Fix the base of our corroded mast
Take more friends out on the bay for a day sail
Sail to Tomales Bay
Enjoy the next round of promo races on the bay in preparation for the Americas Cup
Partner Sail
More spinnaker runs
Sail on other friends boats
Baja Haha 19
Delta Trip
Looking forward to another fantastic year on the water!



2 comments:

Joe said...

I hope you had a great Christmas!

Fungod said...

Thanks Joe! Yes we did. We had snow Christmas morning as we opened presents along with a nice champagne brunch. Happy New Year to you and yours!