Saturday, January 28, 2012

Go for a Sail Aboard the "Addiction"

You heard right folks, a free ride on our lovely sloop sometime this spring.  If you have been a faithful reader or just have an interest in a sport that I am crazy about, then plan to join me for a sail!  We will head out of Emeryville and hit all the hot spots on the bay, Alcatraz, Angel Island and Tiburon.  Kona (my golden retriever) will be there too.  We will set a date for the spring and head out in to the wild blue.  It will be a safe and sane run that will be comfortable for all.  If you have any interest, send me a note and we will take five-six folks out on the SF Bay.  Send a note to me fungod at gmail.com
I have taken hundreds of folks out on the bay and this will be a fantastic way to get a sense of this amazing bay we live next to.  Join us!

No comments: