Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kona is 5 years young!

If ever a sailor was to own a dog to go sailing with, it would be Kona.  He had his first adventure on the boat at 12 weeks.  From there he has gone on countless day sails, many 5 day trips all over the bay, and is the coolest dog I have ever had the privilege of owning.   Sierra was amazing and I loved him with all my heart.  Along comes Kona from a top breeder up north and I am blown away.  He has been out sailing 50 times already this year and loves it.   Here is a pic from a recent voyage on the bay.  He usually picks one crewman each trip and follows and lounges all over that crewman.  I could not have asked for a better First Mate than Kona!  And did I mention he is an amazing swimmer?  Some of our best times have been swimming over to the beaches on the bay.  Love you Boy!

Click the pic to make it bigger.


No comments: