Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tomales on Hold Till Next Year

In preparation for our trip to Tomales, I had a rigger come out for an inspection of our 30 year old rig.  We have some issues with the goose neck, corrosion in the bottom front of the mast and a spreader that is loose.  It will take some time to get all these things fixed and he recommends not going out on the ocean until we get the repairs made.  I called my first mate Tex and we decided to go to a favorite spot, Napa!  We will depart on Sunday for the trip and it will be awesome!  And alot easier on our rig.  I wish I had called him a month earlier!

No comments: